Photography and Recipe by The Anonymous Chef. kitchenwarecollective.com/talent/theanonymouschef
- 1 cup natural yogurt (250 grams)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil (112 grams)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (67 grams)
- 1 1/2 cups flour (225 grams)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Optional 1 teaspoon of raspberry extract
- Heat oven to 180° Celsius
- Line cupcake tray
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer on medium speed, lightly beat eggs (approximately 30 seconds)
- Add oil, sugar and yogurt, beat for 1 minute until smooth
- Add flour, cinnamon and baking powder and vanilla and beat until well combined approximately another minute.
- Pour into greased cake pan and bake 15-20 minutes or until tested done (when toothpick or knife inserted in cake comes out clean).
- When cool, cover with sauce.
- In a medium pot mix together berries, sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice
- bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer until desired thickness.
- Pour into a bowl, let cool completely and or refrigerate.